Re: Problem building on LinuxMint (Ubuntu)

Ah-ha!  You nailed it!  Didn’t look like bmake was installed after doing the bootstrap but that was because my PATH setup wasn’t correct.  I’d set PATH in the login account’s .profile, but when I su’ed into root the PATH got changed.  Finally figured out that it gets set up using the /etc/environment file under Linux (at least this version).  Once I fixed that, everything appears to work.

Linux is OK, but I’d sure rather be doing all this under NetBSD.  Unfortunately my laptop isn’t fully supported there yet.

Thanks for all the great help!
-bob