Re: Problem building on LinuxMint (Ubuntu)

* On 2017-05-04 at 19:13 BST, Robert Nestor wrote:

> apt-get install cvs libncurses5-dev gcc g++ zlib1g-dev zlib1g libssl-dev libudev-dev bmake

Oh wait, why are you installing bmake?  That's not necessary and can
only lead to issues, though it'd certainly be interesting to figure
out what exactly is happening so we can try to avoid it.

As I mentioned the only bmake you should use is the one installed by
the bootstrap script.  It might be that the bmake package you have
installed has put some broken mk files where the pkgsrc bmake can find
them.