Re: libfontenc build failure

On Wed, 06 Jun 2012 02:48:45 +0900, David Holland
<> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 05, 2012 at 12:13:57PM -0500, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
 > > reed, IIRC you have commit access to xorg; can you please change the
 > > macro to be two calls instead of one, so we don't get new occurrences
 > > of this problem in the future?
 > I created a ticket:
 > I didn't commit fix as I didn't test it.
 > Also I was unsure if this is a bug in NetBSD only.

No, it is a bug in the configure test, or in autoconf. Shell variables
aren't allowed to have spaces in their names.

The question of which shells it detonates on and why is secondary.

I found that x11/libXaw should using same compiler flag checks,
but not stopped.  i.e. questioned point is quoted with "".

related chages?

finally resolved?

I've confirmed that doing `autoreconf' for x11/libFS with updated
xorg-util-macros package,
and configure & build fine.

I guess that upcoming releases will not have this issue.

OBATA Akio /