Re: recent x changes, solaris compiler-options-with-spaces,

On Tue, Jun 05, 2012 at 05:38:09PM +0100, David Laight wrote:
 > Would be useful to know what as_echo is actually set to on the
 > failing systems.
 >
 > (I just built it on amd64 current without any issues.)

The fix for the sh bug in question is -r1.85 of expand.c. It was
pulled up to netbsd-5 and predates netbsd-6. It would be interesting
to check if a -current sh with that change reverted fails.

(one can test with CONFIG_SHELL=/foo)

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost