Re: X on 10.0 RC1 is unusable on my laptop

On 24/11/2023 16:28, Patrick Welche wrote:
I notice that my artifacts (8th gen) disappear really quickly /
hardly exist if the system is under load. Otherwise, they also self
clear after about a second. Someone (tnn? rvp?) mentioned the
possibility of cache lines not being flushed in this context.

That matches my experience exactly. They completely disappear if the system is under any sort of load. I'd always assumed it was a cache thing and got exactly the same behaviour on 9-STABLE as well.

Mike