Re: X on 10.0 RC1 is unusable on my laptop

On 17/11/2023 21:57, Brett Lymn wrote:

Very interested in the results of this.  I haven't had decent X since I updated. Vesa works
but the resolution is pathetic and suspend/resume does not work.

Well my first attempt failed but reading the code a bit more I've just found a whole pile of extra workrounds I missed so I'm working on adding those. It doesn't help that in the newer DRM code that the macros that test for specific versions are completely different :(

Mike