Re: cvs better than git?

On 2020-06-21 16:07, Rhialto wrote:
On Sun 21 Jun 2020 at 15:20:39 +0200, Johnny Billquist wrote:
I am still curious about how to manage well in git the scenario where you do
have a central repository that holds the actual source of truth, and where
you want to review and approve anything that gets committed.

Let me point you to the hell that is called "Gerrit"...
Example: https://review.opendev.org/

Like I said. We are using gerrit. It's not without a bunch of issues all on its own... :-)

Any other options around with similar functionality?

  Johnny