Re: Proxy server, mode intercept on NetBSD 7.0.1

In article <1470085391.2331984.683025593.376EE850%webmail.messagingengine.com@localhost>,
 <metalliqaz%fastmail.fm@localhost> wrote:
>Me butthurt?  That's comical.  You just wrote the most butthurt email
>I've ever seen on the mailing lists, and that's saying something.
>
>My point, and I think it was pretty clear, is that NetBSD has long been
>stable for me but suddenly requires an uncharacteristic amount of fixing
>for a stable release.  I have the crash dumps to prove it.  If this
>thread is any suggestion, I'm not the only one with ipfilter woes.
>
>You seem to take personal offense to this revelation and went full-on
>Internet Tough Guy(TM).  That's the definition of butthurt.   Why do you
>find this so personally insulting?  Perhaps you should talk it through
>with a therapist.  It may help you.

Well, I have been trying to fix some of the ipf issues on 7 with some success.
I think that the problem is that most of us have switched to npf, and so ipf
is not getting a lot of testing. Perhaps you can try switching too? I prefer
that you switch, and we are willing to help you do so, rather than spending
time to fix ipf.

christos