Re: Make USB/SCSI delay to avoid timeouts?

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 12:59:34AM +0000, Thomas Mueller wrote:

> Manuel Bouyer responded:
>
> > A better question would be: why is 2s not enough ?
>
> How is that for an evasive answer?

Not so good, actually.  Unless one is an insane person desperately
seeking a way to feel offended-against.

> Or is this a devious way of saying I should stick with FreeBSD and Linux?

I don't know about "devious", but I am glad, personally, to suggest that
you should stick with FreeBSD and Linux.  Perhaps people over there enjoy
being abused for trying to help you -- though I'd be rather surprised.

Thor