Re: apache22 is very slow on NetBSD 6.0_STABLE

* matthew sporleder (msporleder%gmail.com@localhost) wrote:
> Can you show me ls -l on your index.html (or whatever) is serving
> pk1.hopto.org?
Oops sorry, it is a soft link to the file kept in my home directory.
I always keep frequently-changed files in my home directory.
I don't think it does matter.
Okay I have replaced the link with a normal file.
But I tested it; it doesn't improve speed, anyway.

pongthep@netbsd:~% cd /usr/pkg/share/httpd/htdocs/
pongthep@netbsd:/usr/pkg/share/httpd/htdocs% ll index.*
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  49 Feb  5 14:50 index.html
pongthep@netbsd:/usr/pkg/share/httpd/htdocs% cat index.html
pongthep@netbsd:/usr/pkg/share/httpd/htdocs%

> See below for crazy content length.
Please you check content length again.

> If it's just a normal file, then please send me a copy of your config.
ftp://pk1.hopto.org/pub/httpd.conf

Note that the configuration and soft link are the same on FreeBSD and 5.1.2.
But those systems don't have such speed problem.

Thanks,
--
Pongthep Kulkrisada

"UNIX is basically a simple operating system,
but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity."
-- Dennis M. Ritchie