Re: apache22 is very slow on NetBSD 6.0_STABLE

* matthew sporleder ( wrote:
> Can you show me ls -l on your index.html (or whatever) is serving
Oops sorry, it is a soft link to the file kept in my home directory.
I always keep frequently-changed files in my home directory.
I don't think it does matter.
Okay I have replaced the link with a normal file.
But I tested it; it doesn't improve speed, anyway.

pongthep@netbsd:~% cd /usr/pkg/share/httpd/htdocs/
pongthep@netbsd:/usr/pkg/share/httpd/htdocs% ll index.*
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  49 Feb  5 14:50 index.html
pongthep@netbsd:/usr/pkg/share/httpd/htdocs% cat index.html

> See below for crazy content length.
Please you check content length again.

> If it's just a normal file, then please send me a copy of your config.

Note that the configuration and soft link are the same on FreeBSD and 5.1.2.
But those systems don't have such speed problem.

Pongthep Kulkrisada
"UNIX is basically a simple operating system,
but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity."
-- Dennis M. Ritchie