Re: apache22 is very slow on NetBSD 6.0_STABLE

I'm sorry for late reply. I have just been back.

* Greg Troxel (gdt%ir.bbn.com@localhost) wrote:
> (no apache running)
> ktrace [with descendants] start apache
> wait a few seconds
> make request, wait until it completes
>   [no other apache traffic]
> wait a few seconds
> send apache a signal to exit
> wait until exit
I followed the procedure given above.
This time, loading is very FAST and IMMEDIATE through ktrace spawning httpd.
I tried 5-6 times the results were still the same, very fast.
(I deleted cache of the browser every time I tested.)

So I tried starting apache as usual again.
Now it is very slow stalling right before loading start.
IMHO, there are no problems with httpd.
Should there be something wrong in /etc/rc.d/apache script?

My tested web page (simply ``Hello, world!'')...
http://pk1.hopto.org/

The output for ktruss.out, if it is still useful...
ftp://pk1.hopto.org/pub/ktruss.out
(anonymous ftp)

Thanks,
--
Pongthep Kulkrisada

"UNIX is basically a simple operating system,
but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity."
-- Dennis M. Ritchie