Re: apache22 is very slow on NetBSD 6.0_STABLE

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 8:32 AM, Greg Troxel <gdt%ir.bbn.com@localhost> wrote:

> this looks fishy:
>
>        "(13)Permission denied: make_sock: could not bind to address 192.168.1"

You need to shutdown the currently running httpd and then run the ktruss stuff.
You will get to a point where apache is hanging around, waiting for requests.
We are mostly interested in the bits happening when you actually make
the request.

I would also be interested to see curl -vvv from localhost and from a
remote host.
Are you willing to share this url in public so I could hit it?