Re: apache22 is very slow on NetBSD 6.0_STABLE

Thanks for your response.

* matthew sporleder ( wrote:
> You need to shutdown the currently running httpd and then run the ktruss
> stuff.
> You will get to a point where apache is hanging around, waiting for requests.
> We are mostly interested in the bits happening when you actually make
> the request.
Please see with -T option
(anonymous ftp)

> I would also be interested to see curl -vvv from localhost and from a
> remote host.
I don't know it couldn't connect.

# curl -v
* About to connect() to port 80 (#0)
*   Trying
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0*
Connection refused
* couldn't connect to host at
* Closing connection #0
curl: (7) couldn't connect to host at

> Are you willing to share this url in public so I could hit it?
(dynamic DNS of no-ip)
I'm behind NAT so I cannot test for myself.
If you don't see ``Hello, world!'', you are going to somewhere else.

> I'm sorry but your e-mail was blocked by the filters of the mailing list
> system of the NetBSD project due to its excessive size caused by the
> attachments.
> Please upload the "ktruss" about to a web server and re-send the e-mail
> with a link to this file instead of attaching it.
Please see ftp above.

Pongthep Kulkrisada
"UNIX is basically a simple operating system,
but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity."
-- Dennis M. Ritchie