Bookmark manager for Apache server - recommendations?

Hi List,
its probably ot - but there are many members using NetBSD on servers. So
I dare to ask.

I search for a bookmark manager what runs on Apache. So that I can save
all bookmarks centrally on my server and access them from different
workplaces. Some php-solution, nothing what needs to synchronize
browsers or such. Just a webpage where I can save my links and find them
in a forked tree - but on my own server.

Anybody there, who already has some experience? Recommendations?

Thanks!
herb langhans