Re: NPF does not recognize npflog0

I have inet6 problems even with a very simple config:

pass stateful out family inet6 from $if_ext pass stateful in \
        family inet6 to $if_ext

You also need to allow ipv6-icmp from/to fe80::/10 and ff00::/10

Having just returned to town, I added this macro:

$link6 = { fe80::/10, ff00::/10 }

and let the traffic pass:

pass stateful out family inet6 proto ipv6-icmp from $link6
pass stateful in family inet6 proto ipv6-icmp to $link6

and will monitor the result.

Something that still seems strange- with this macro:
$icmp6_in = { unreach, packet_too_big, echo, echorep, \
        neighsol, neighadv }

and this to pass incoming traffic:
pass stateful in family inet6 proto ipv6-icmp icmp-type \
        $icmp6_in to $if_ext

*both* incoming and outgoing inet6 traffic becomes entirely broken.

Note that outgoing inet6 other than adding $link6  was left as:
pass stateful out family inet6 from $if_ext  #followed by:
pass stateful out family inet6 proto ipv6-icmp from $link6

Darrel