NetBSD-Users archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]

Re: What would be the best course of action?

On 06/29/12 12:19, David Brownlee wrote

Two more options
- assuming a pulling to netbsd-6 is coming is to wait until the pullup
occurs and use the next nightly build from (like BETA3 but
faster :)
- apply the patch from current to a netbsd-6 tree, run "./
iso-image" and use that

Oh, nice. I didn't know there were snapshots for netbsd-6 as well! This should solve the problem.

Thank you!


Home | Main Index | Thread Index | Old Index