NetBSD-Users archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]

What would be the best course of action?

Good morning,

We'll be acquiring some supermicro servers with Intel i350 network cards which until some hours ago were only supported in current (find "wm(" @

Given that those changes will not be in 6.0-BETA2 and considering that a 6.0-BETA2 ISO install won't detect the cards, and for the moment assuming no more hardware involved (I've thought of asking the dc to temporarily insert a supported nic, as this may be easier than any other course of action):

- Do I have any other options besides:
- Going with a -current snapshot and then downgrading (not even sure if this won't majorly break things)
 - Waiting for BETA3/RELEASE



Home | Main Index | Thread Index | Old Index