NetBSD-Users archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]

Re: What would be the best course of action?

On 29 Jun 2012, at 11:44, Hugo Silva wrote:
> - Do I have any other options besides:
> - Going with a -current snapshot and then downgrading (not even sure if this 
> won't majorly break things)
> - Waiting for BETA3/RELEASE

Yes, wait until a newer snapshot than "201206281240Z" appears here ...

… and use that.

You can of course build a snapshot from sources yourself. It only requires four 

env CVS_SSH=ssh cvs -d 
checkout -P -rnetbsd-6 src
env CVS_SSH=ssh cvs -d 
checkout -P -rnetbsd-6 xsrc
cd src
./build -R /where/you/want/your/snapshot -j <number of parallel jobs> -u -U -x 
-m amd64 release iso-image

        Kind regards

Matthias Scheler                 

Home | Main Index | Thread Index | Old Index