Re: Web browser: stuck with Opera-9.62

> I think we are reaching the diminushing returns. To have such a hard
> time trying to get a thing working, to find less and less interesting
> things to see on the Web. Lynx rules ;) And to twitter, this for birds
> brains.

By saying so, you seem to me to be implying that NetBSD no longer has
a role to play as a general user workstation and desktop/laptop
environment? I think this would be a sad conclusion to draw. I have
been a very (well, mostly) happy user of NetBSD for this purpose for
more than a decade, and I would really hate to have to give it up.

/Lasse