Re: Definition of NetBSD users

markucz%gmail.com@localhost wrote:
It's ten minutes work to patch and another hour to rebuild NetBSD 1.4
with support for 16 partitions. Some bugfixes, however, depend on
recently introduced functionality and it's not as trivial to backport
them.

This is why many people would be upset if support for the more obscure
platforms was dropped. I have an acorn32 machine (probably one of the rarely uses ports although relatively easy to maintain compared to some due to it being an arm architecture) which needs keeping up to date with security patches. I'd be completely stuffed if support for this platform was dropped.

Mike