Re: Xorg and thinkpad x200s

In Message
<30c383e71001110521m50a524f3tc7e7b9154108116c%mail.gmail.com@localhost>,
   Pau <vim.unix%googlemail.com@localhost>wrote:

=>Hello Steven,
=>
=>this is NetBSD -current
=>
=>I will try the other value tonight (am at work now)
=>
=>Thanks a lot
=>
=>Pau

   Another thing you can try is turning off remote management in
the BIOS. It looks like the Intel Management Engine is claiming to
be an IDE device, and we don't have a specific driver for that
specific IDE "controller", so you get the generic pciide one, which
doesn't have power management support. If the management function
can be disabled in the BIOS, the device should go away, and the OS
doesn't have to worry about powering it down.

   Otherwise, it seems we'd need a driver for the device in section
23.3 of this document:

        http://www.intel.com/Assets/PDF/datasheet/320122.pdf

It might we worth it to try matching it as a PIIX IDE or SATA
controller.

   Good luck.

                                        Gary Duzan