problems using NetBSD as accesspoint with non-netbsd clients

Hi,

does somebody use netbsd 5 (ath) as AP and uses clients like Nokia phones or Macs?

On my mac, I do have connectivity, everything is fine until the antenna logo still shows all bars but I cannot reach the internet.
If I disable/enable the wlan on the mac it works again.
The Nokia stops being able to register on SIP the only thing that seems to help is to restart hostapd.

I am using WPA2. This is the same behaviour if I am 10 meters away or 2.

I guess the developers only test with other NetBSD clients?

David