Re: Big Dummy's Guide To Running NetBSD IN Vmware Player

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 12:10 AM, Giles Lean <giles.lean%pobox.com@localhost>
wrote:

> For some operating systems VMware has extensions which provide for
> "shared folders".  I've not used those; I usually set up one directory
> on the VMWare side (hosted on Vista, in my case) and make it available
> via SMB, HTTP, and FTP which means pretty much any guest OS can read
> files I need to transfer one way or another.

Got it.

I think I am on my way now! Thank you again!

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely