Re: Big Dummy's Guide To Running NetBSD IN Vmware Player

I'm baaaack . . .

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 2:27 AM, Giles Lean <giles.lean%pobox.com@localhost>
wrote:

> Hope this (brief) note helps; if not, keep asking.  Or
> perhaps someone has a guide written up. :)

More big dummy action from Eric:

1. It should be possible to access the rest of the Windows hard drive
from within the Vmware NetBSD image running in the Player; is this
true? I am stumped again.

2. I notice the Player is running in its "Console" mode. Does this
mean I cannot access virtual consoles inside the running NetBSD image?
The usual Ctrl-Alt-F[#] does not work.

Best regards,

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely