Big Dummy's Guide To Running NetBSD IN Vmware Player

Needed.

I have an image of 4.0RC3 and it loads and boots ok in Vmware Player
running in Windows XP, but honest injun I have no idea about the
networking! The thing seems to expect a DHCP server!

The Windows box sits behind a NetBSD machine that serves as
firewall/NAT for the home network. No wireless. No dhcp other than
that from the steenkin' cable company!

Is there a How-to for such a situation?

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely