Re: UEFI status? (was Re: GPT/UEFI booting)

On Fri, Aug 04, 2017 at 05:37:26PM +0900, Masanobu SAITOH wrote:

>  I've not used grub2. If someone(TM) succeeded booting
> with grub2, it would be good to summarize the howto.

booting with grub2 works, I have a multiboot netbsd/fedora/windows10
laptop setup (I had to use UEFI because that was what the manufacturers
windows recovery disk insisted on).  I will try and find my notes on how
I put this together.

--
Brett Lymn
Let go, or be dragged - Zen proverb.