Re: built failure of current userland

Hi,

Riccardo Mottola wrote:
Hi,

I have one last attempt to try: pkgsrc installed freetype2 too!
Interestingly however, it is requried by gtk,, fontconfig, pango, windowmaker, thunderbird. That is, half of my system.I will remove evertything. However I wonder why the system one is not used.. perhaps due to updates? I'll try. I need a base system again!
Of course it didn't work. thus it wasn't pkgsrc
To be extra-sure, I removed the externa/mit and the x11 in my src tree and -rechecked it out.

Still nothing. The error below. I see tehre are two kinds of "variations" I can produce :)

Patrick proposes the import of his build, but I don't know if it is a good idea or if I risk missing things up more. After all, if my source dir is clean, my obj dir too...

I repeat here my exact command:

bash-4.2# ./build.sh -x -O /usr/obj -T /usr/obj/tools -U distribution

Riccardo