Re: plist output (was: Rescan for ahcisata ?)

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:02:25 -0600
David Young <dyoung%pobox.com@localhost> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 02:31:05PM -0500, Matthew Mondor wrote:
> >
> > I was precisely about to ask if it'd be desirable to have a command to
> > simply load a plist it's fed and output it in a human readable form:
>
> This is a pretty good job for xmlsed. :-)

Just that none of those XML tools are in the base system, and I
remember many objections to have them in base on the lists...

But how about something as small and as simple as this? (adapted from a
previous even simpler plist to common-lisp converter of mine, it just
uses the in-base library):

http://cvs.pulsar-zone.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/mmondor/mmsoftware/util/proplist-humanize.c

Feel free to borrow and hack as needed, if there's interest...
--
Matt