Re: Recent i386-GENERIC panic

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011, John D. Baker wrote:

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011, Paul Goyette wrote:

It might be more clear to use the following debug printf's:

[patch saved]
+               mod->nrequired);

Small correction:

+               mod->mod_nrequired);

I'm updating for the alternate set of machines now.  If they complain,
I'll try out the patch.  Actually, I'll try it on them anyway.

The alternate set don't panic.  'dmesg' output for them is at:

  http://bobdbob.com/~jdbaker/nbsd-debug/faye-dmesg_modlist-201109171530Z
  http://bobdbob.com/~jdbaker/nbsd-debug/detox-dmesg_modlist-201109171530Z

Judging by the position of the various debug output, it's looking like
"pci" may be the culprit.  I won't know for sure until I run an
similarly-equipped kernel on the actual target systems.  That will be
tomorrow evening at the earliest.