Re: (amd64) Strange browser problem

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011, Ian D. Leroux wrote:

Installed from source or from an existing compiled package?  If you
rebuilt from source, did you rebuild all your pkgsrc packages from
source on July 30th, or just update some of them?

It was a complete update of 250+ packages, all rebuilt from source.

I even removed firefox completely, and installed seamonkey instead,
and still the problem persists!

Given how much firefox and seamonkey have in common, I'm not sure how
much that proves.

I'm going to see if opera works...

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |