Re: Strange system behavior

Nothing ever got resolved. On my machines the symptoms come and go, quite randomly. There will be times when a 'build.sh release' will consistently fail several times in a row at the same place with same failure mode, and then it will just happily succeed for days on end!

BTW, my systems fail with varying symptoms. Most frequently is a SIGSEGV, but SIGBUS is also common. Failures usually occur in either nbmandoc or gcc.