Re: Strange system behavior

On Sun, 26 Sep 2010, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 11:19:07 -0700 (PDT) Paul Goyette
<> wrote:
Yes - way back at the beginning - almost two weeks ago.  Ran for
more than 10 complete passes, with zero errors.

I don't know how many passes 10 is, but I have found some hardware
that won't flake out until it has been running memtest for 20 or 30

OK, just to make sure, I've had memtest86+ running now for nearly 48 hours continuous, with ZERO errors.

I'm wondering if maybe there is something "funny" about the AMD X6 processors? I don't recall ever having had this sort of problem when the machine had only a 2-core CPU...

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at    |