Re: Strange system behavior

On Sun, 26 Sep 2010, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

1) Did you ever run memtest86? I see no mention of that having been

Yes - way back at the beginning - almost two weeks ago. Ran for more than 10 complete passes, with zero errors.

2) I have a machine that consistently fails while building NetBSD
under NetBSD. It does fine at building NetBSD when running Linux. I
tried reporting the apparent concurrency bugs a long time ago, but
was largely ignored. If (and only if) you run memtest86 for a day and
it passes, try cross-building NetBSD on the box under Linux and see
if it works.

Yuck. You mean I gotta figure out how to install, set-up, and boot Linux? Ouch!

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at    |