Re: some question about vfs depend on filesystems in miscfs directory.

> So we will not move the files unless we move to other VCS? I saw
> FreeBSD removed many files, like the miscfs directory, and the device
> driver directory also reworked.

They've done.  We will not, at least soon.

I understand your frustration because I've been learning VM/VFS code
too.  What I can say is just "get used to it".  It's like C code has
two syntaxes mixed.  I still rembmer the days when I struggled to
understand why one source file two totally different syntaxes mixed,
that is C preprocessor and C. :)

Masao