Re: git copies of cvs modules available

Thus wrote Joerg Sonnenberger (joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost):

> On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 08:37:38AM +0100, S.P.Zeidler wrote:
> > > ps: I've seen that hg convertion of the repository have also been
> > > done, but I've not seen such a strong discussion taking place, did I
> > > miss something ?
> >
> > Yes, you missed that it did NOT work. At least not on src.
>
> The incremental conversion, that is. Just for the record :)

Not a single one of the five distinct variants (and 3 versions of python)
I tried to make a hg repo of NetBSD src from either cvsroot or the
git repo completed. All crashed before they were done. Hence, the empty
hg repo of src on ftp.NetBSD.org.

What definition of 'The incremental conversion, that is' or 'working' are
you using?

regards,
        spz
--