Re: git copies of cvs modules available

> > So, can someone please, pretty please, set up git:// access to the git
> > repository for NetBSD?

I'm told that this does make a huge difference in efficiency compared to
using HTTP protocol.

It's not hard to set up, either; see "man git-daemon". It can be
chrooted and suchlike if there are worries on that score.

On 2009-12-19 15:31 +0100 (Sat), Adam Hamsik wrote:

> There is no need for a hack just use rsync to download git repo...

Greg doesn't have an account on ftp.netbsd.org, and thus doesn't have
rsync access to the git repo (unless we made it available but unlisted;
it doesn't appear in the output of "rsync ftp.netbsd.org::").

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs%cynic.net@localhost>         +81 90 7737 2974
             http://www.starling-software.com