MEMORY_RBFLAGS in options(4)

Hi list,

While building a homemade ramdisk, I wanted to boot the image in multi-user instead of the single-user mode selected by default.

However, the option that controls the boothowto value (MEMORY_RBFLAGS) is not documented inside options(4), although some config(5) files use it. I had to have a look inside dev/md_root.c to understand its inner workings.

For this reason, I would like to know if it is possible to:
- rename the MEMORY_RBFLAGS option to MEMORY_DISK_RBFLAGS (to be in sync with the rest of the MEMORY_DISK_* macros)
- make adjustments inside src/ to reflect this
- document it inside options(4) so it is easier to use it
- declare "MEMORY_RBFLAGS" as obsolete (perhaps in conf/files?)

I have no idea if this option is used outside of the NetBSD repository. So I would like to have your opinion on this matter first before proposing some diffs.

Thanks :)

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jean-yves.migeon%espci.fr@localhost