Renaming interfaces in VM

Okay, I have a "dump" of an actual server that I've loaded into a VM session.
I would like to do research and practice installations, etc., on this VM
before applying them to the actual server.Here is where I'm stuck:
The ethernet interface names are all different; the pcn0 device is what a VM
session gives me, but the actual devicenames are "bge0", etc. So, PF.conf is
not able to process.

Is there any way in NetBSD 4.0 to change the interface names?

TIA,
Dave