Re: ath and eeepc - are patches still needed?

On Sun, Dec 07, 2008 at 12:14:08AM -0500, Arnaud Lacombe wrote:
> Now, apart from you, I didn't see much enthusiasm to my post on
> tech-kern@, so it didn't seems so press much.

I have no time to help with the code right now, but I certainly will test as
soon as source or test kernels are available on a variety of archs. My ath
pci card currently sits in a sgimips machine, and needs the evil interrupt
curlwp restore hacks Andrew put in to work around the binary hal - I'll be
glad to see that go.

Martin