Re: ath and eeepc - are patches still needed?

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 7:49 PM, Quentin Garnier <cube%cubidou.net@localhost>
wrote:
> Not if you can get the code to hit -current quickly.  What's left to be
> done?

Soon I guess. I need to fix config(9) to get it do what I want.

I'm not sure importing the HAL in 5.0 is really wise. If we want both
the opensourced and closed-source in parallel, it will be a nightmare
to setup, and support on the long term. If we go only with the
opensourced HAL, it will have to be tested on each arch and we will
have to ensure that there is no regression.

 - Arnaud