Re: ath and eeepc - are patches still needed?

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 6:29 PM, matthew sporleder
<> wrote:
> Today I booted a 5.0 GENERIC on my eee and noticed that ath is not
> working again.  Do I need to apply the patches here:
> ?
AFAIK, they have never been integrated as they concerned only i386.

> Or is there something easier I can do?
I have a mostly working opensource HAL (based on sam@ last week
release), it should be easier for you once integrated, but I fear it
will only be available on -current.

 - Arnaud