Re: Un-breaking lang/tcl? (Re: 2022Q2 freeze has started)

On Mon, Jun 20, 2022 at 03:11:18PM +0200, Dr. Thomas Orgis wrote:
 > > How about waiting 24h from your first mail to see if anyone who knows
 > > tcl well speaks up, and then go ahead
 >
 > I'm fine with that. One round of sleep for the one person around the
 > globe who can shed more light on this;-)

I am not that person; though as someone who's done percussive
maintenance on tcl a few times, I hope someone can be found. Trying
to guess how things are supposed to work is how we end up in these
holes to begin with. :-|

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost