Re: Brave people needed to check if OpenBLAS works on non-NetBSD/non-Linux

Am Mon, 7 Jun 2021 16:51:44 +0200
schrieb Adam <adam%netbsd.org@localhost>:

> OpenBLAS builds fine on Darwin,

Nice.

> but patch-Makefile.install has to be adjusted to remove "-pm644" option, which seems not to be portable.

You mean the -p (preserve timestamps) part? Should we be the first to
notice this? Maybe everying is using -framework Accelerate?

> I can do it, if needed.

Please do. Or does anyone disagree and thinks that preserving
timestamps of files being installed is something important?

I'm intending to push some stuff to upstream anyway, that
would be part of that. I'm also working on 64 bit index variants of the
BLAS stuff and a general switch of providing cblas and lapacke with
openblas after all, as this better matches usual practice.

I wonder if I'll get that through before the freeze. When is that being
scheduled, btw?

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--