Brave people needed to check if OpenBLAS works on non-NetBSD/non-Linux

Hi folks,

historically, we have that in the math/openblas packages:

# Darwin has a .so/.dylib PLIST issue
# Untested on other platforms
ONLY_FOR_PLATFORM=      Linux-*-* NetBSD-*-*

I strongly suspect that this is outdated. Can I get a confirmation from
some of the not mentioned platforms that it indeed builds?

I see no specific reason to keep this setting, but I cannot test
myself. I would like to remove the line and only add something like
that once we really a failure still occurs.

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Orgis