Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mk/flavor/pkg

Stoned Elipot wrote:
Hi,
This breaks package file creation as the temporary pathname
given to pkg_create is not ending in a suffix which triggers compression
of the tarball. The attached ugly patch fix this.

Thanks for catching this. I reverted my change, since your proposed patch has another problem: The target filename gets recorded in the package with the @name command, which is only calling for problems.

I will have to invest a little more work to get this part reliable and working.

Roland