Re: GSOC Project: Merge code from two Realtek Wifi Drivers

>> I don't much care what the content is produced by, as long as it
>> conforms to an open spec.

>> I don't know whether you're an outlier.  But I too am not interested
>> in being part of Google's product and would require substantial
>> incentive, shall we say, in order to be interested in trying to
>> winkle content out of a .docx or anything similarly obfuscated.

> But docx is Office Open XML, an ISO standard.

But is it an open standard, or is it pay-to-play?  In my (admittedly
very limited) experience, ISO specs tend to be the latter.  (Also, even
if it is an open spec, it still calls for nontrivial effort for me to
convert it to anything useful, bringing me back to what I said about
how the more work it takes me the less I like it.)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign