Re: Question about NetBSD implementation of IPv6 SLAAC and RFC4941

Question to anyone: Is it possible to netboot a diskless system using
IPv6? I used to do this (obviously with IPv4) a long time ago for
convenience when playing with different types of systems. Seems like
if dhcpcd is required for IPv6 to work, then the answer is no,
correct? Or am I missing something?

I don't know if this type of thing has value at the moment but things
have a way of coming full circle. Been there multiple times. IOT
devices come to mind.

Andy