Re: Patches in PRs [was Re: Bountysource campaign for gcc-vax]

On Tue, 29 Sep 2020, Mouse wrote:

> >> Web browser??  I have no idea.  I use /usr/bin/send-pr, which sends
> >> mail.  [...]
> > Hmm, I'd rather not set up e-mail on my VAX test machine, but I'll
> > fiddle with send-pr(1) and see what I can do with it.
>
> Yeah, I too have only a few machines set up to handle mail.

 So with the recent linux-mips.org failure I chose to set up my own MX,
which would have made it simpler, however...

> > Are there any specific guidelines for the change description to
> > follow?  Many projects have them these days.
>
> Not that I'm aware of, but it's been quite some time since I had much
> to do with generating PRs, so I could well just be ignorant.

 ... now that I came back to it I can see Christos has already taken this
patch of mine as it is, so nothing to do here.

 Thank you both for your assistance!

  Maciej