Re: Patches in PRs [was Re: Bountysource campaign for gcc-vax]

>>> Documentation asks one to use the problem report database, but
>>> there appears to be no way to submit a patch that way.
>> I've never had any problem there; I just include the patch in,
>> typically, the "Fix" section of the PR.
> Hmm, can I trust the web browser not to garble it though with the
> form entry?  This seems rather fragile to me.

Web browser??  I have no idea.  I use /usr/bin/send-pr, which sends
mail.  (If I want to send-pr for a machine that doesn't have mail set
up, I either use send-pr on it, tell it to save but not send, and
manually copy it to somewhere I can send mail from - or run send-pr on
a mail-capable machine and edit things like the Environment section as
appropriate.)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign