Re: raspberry pi Zero W reboots and kernel panic

Ramiro Aceves writes:

> while true;do rm -rfv pkgsrc; CVS_RSH=ssh cvs
> -danoncvs%anoncvs.NetBSD.org@localhost:/cvsroot checkout -P pkgsrc;done
>
> After about 6 hours working with the USB/WIFI dongle:
>

> [ 22162.907854] panic: kernel diagnostic assertion "l == curlwp" failed:

FWIW, running pkgin is usually an almost sure way of making onboard wifi go haywire on my RPis, esp. the 0Ws.  It's often not as bad as kernel panics, it's just the wifi device that chokes, but IIRC (it's been a while) it still needs a restart to get it going again.